Thursday, October 4, 2012

Do all WOUNDS Heal, do all SCARS disappear?


Question


Do all WOUNDS Heal, do all SCARS disappear?


Answer


I can be the as much of the optimist I want to be but Im afraid Ill have to say no.brbrThere are some wounds that do not heal.brAnd there are some scars that do not disappear.brbrI am talking from experience.br....brI woke up one morning and walked into my mothers room. She wasnt there. She never came back. And Ive never found out where shes gone.brThat wound never healed...and I do not think that it will ever unless my eyes see my mothers face. brbrAnd a month or two after that my father died. It was fire that caught my house. I was at school and when I arrived I saw fire fighters and the police and...my fathers dead body.brThat scar has never disappeared.brI dont think it will ever because unfortunatley my father can not return.brStill, I hope my mother will.



No comments:

Post a Comment