Thursday, October 18, 2012

Did you ever like any of your school or drivers license pictures?


Question


Did you ever like any of your school or drivers license pictures?


Answer


Haha HELL no I dont like my pictures EVER!brbrWhen I smiled for my state ID card, the guy asked me quotis that a smirk or a smile?quot and I didnt say anything because he was about to take the pic then he asked again, and I answered and OF COURSE he took the pic right as I was answering. brIt also looks smushed down. Like I have a short fat head.brgtbrbrMy campus access college ID card just looks like a MUG SHOT.brbrbrbreditbrbrbrsigh, Y!A is stuck AGAIN.brHaha. You must fee special pbrbrAnd OMG! WHY ARE PEOPLE BEING SO NICE?!brAll these thumbs up on the first few pages of answers!brNormally youd have a bunch of stupid people thumbing down every answer for no reason.brD



No comments:

Post a Comment