Thursday, October 18, 2012

Did you ever touch a snake?


Question


Did you ever touch a snake?


Answer


Yes, a few years ago at a pet store. I was terrified of them but curious. I had asked one of the girls that worked there if I could touch one and she pulled out a baby tangerine Honduran milk snake. It took me a few minutes to get the nerve to touch it but once I did it wasnt long before I was holding it myself, letting it slither in between my fingers and I fell in love. I held that thing for an hour, I just couldnt let it go and asked to hold something bigger. She pulled out a boa however it wasnt full grown. I put a down payment on the milk snake but when I got home and talked to Mom about it she didnt want it in the house.brbrMaybe some day Ill have my milk snake. It was the best experience once I got over the fear. Not sure Id be the same with a tarantula though. That would take a lot more convincing I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment