Friday, October 5, 2012

What are you afraid of?


Question


What are you afraid of?
Is there something that you fear? If so, why do you fear it? Was it something that happened? Or, just a fear that has always been there.


Answer


I really do not fear anything but fear itself, that upsets me the most. If I fear something that frightens me therefore I face my fears and then get over them. I hate to fear, so I refuse to accept that feeling. It was hard at first but I won over my fears, because I think the fear of GD is more to he point, I dont fear GD at all, and I believe that it would be wiser to know that if you are bad you are disappointing him so that would make me more sad than afraid, because I know there is no GD in heaven that is hateful and unforgiving. So I dont fear him either. I love him.



No comments:

Post a Comment