Thursday, October 4, 2012

Did you build a foundation for the walls you built?


Question


Did you build a foundation for the walls you built?


Answer


I think I am looking at this a little differently than some of the responders here....I think of the quotWallsquot as something I put up to separate and protect me from someone who has hurt me....I am not at all like some others, who build walls to keep everyone out....I rarely build these walls, you see....and when I do it is because someone very close has hurt me deeply...and at one time....there was a foundation...one of trust and love and mutual respect or so I thought but that foundation was compromised and these walls went up suddenly without a foundation...just surprise and sadness...But on a brighter note...I am very forgiving and if the damage is repaired....I take down the walls very quickly.........



No comments:

Post a Comment